All 22 art Reviews

After a fun night After a fun night

Very cute :D - I'll be looking at the other posts you've madefor "curiosity's sake'

Tall dood Tall dood

Dude i LOVE THIS! - Looks like something i'd see in a game- though ofcourse possible tweaks and all that shyte heheh <3
fav'd

birbos responds:

Right on! Thanks!

Shantae's Ride Shantae's Ride

Really- cute- wish there was more with the image though ;v;

TonicOrange responds:

i might go back and make a comic page of shantae tbh, she's a super cutie. and ive found comic pages are really fun to do

Sam - Totally Spies Sam - Totally Spies

Well this brings back memories... in an unexpected way XD
For it's looks- 5/5- Perfect!

Una Una

I love just about everything in this- just wish she was a bit longer in her body- seems like her chest and her waist are too close together

Robtonu responds:

Thanks for the honesty, still trying to improve. Every criticism helps :)

Anchor Girl Anchor Girl

Tbh I thought this was fanart of my friend's character Jelli from his tumblr- customgirls
Like you'r style- not sure if you did the dots yourself or you used a tool- or even an image png and dragged it in the image for texture- but still really nicely done <3

Woman Woman

h-how... Why did i see Zarya from overwatch when i looked at this?
anyways nice work here- how it's posed and just focused on the body over any face actually adds character of it's own to this - if that makes any sense sorry :v;
Best of luck <3

Weird Figure Sketch Weird Figure Sketch

Well for a basic pose practive it's actually not that bad- Are you going to finish it with a character?
i'll give it a 3- the pose is solid and clear but since nothing else is to it not much more to grade ;v;
KEEP AT IT ON NEWGROUNDS <3

LunaNovember responds:

Yeah it was just a sketch to do a weird pose, Thanks for input :D!

Cute pokemonnnnn Cute pokemonnnnn

I know riht- she's that adorable!
thank you for making this work she's so shiny and pretty ,3

Pixel Night Pixel Night

( off the description )
Guess you've had some smart a$$es here- sorry about that ;v;
It's really god art honestly, i'm still learning pixel art but I can say this is rather pretty <3
not sure why but i wonder if say a duck or something on the water would help you in this image XD - sorry sorry just thoughts. keep up the good work ok?

RedLord93 responds:

Don't worry this is an advice you gave not an evil critic :D
Also you got your own art on your profile so your comment is worth reading than other people's comments.
Thanks for the advice.