Nautical Titan Nautical Titan

at the beginning im sitting here like ( am I listening to saturn's rings? WTH IS- oh hey music! )
nice but the metal TING feels a bit odd for the beat- maybe it's new instrument experiments, nice though just imo, seems odd :p
not to be rude I do like it eheh

Supervillain Supervillain

first off- pokeball icon ...

OK NOW SERIOUSLY!
the little rhytnm you use at 0:08 immediately made me think of pertubator, not sure if you listen to them much or at all. This one is a bit simpler than your other tracks but still has a nice little groove to it
*walks out of room bobbing head to the beat* >w>

Ciara Ciara

Nice music for the morning trip cross-state <3

pegboard nerds - hero [lilly.exe's bluescreen prompt remix] pegboard nerds - hero [lilly.exe's bluescreen prompt remix]

sorta gives me the feeling of a racing game theme- maybe that or something catchy for a beat like with cluster truck- WHY CLUSTER TRUCK !?!? ... idk im weird dude ^-^
i love the song you remixed here- it has a nice flow with how you did this- very jumpy and fluid if that makes sence ?- in a good way
just sounds like something i'd play if i was doing some sick tricks or in a race in a video game <3

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

yeah, "solid" beats really remind people (including me) of racing games.
actually, my original intention was making a rhythm game and using this as one of the first featured songs, but that rhythm game has only come as far as the title screen. (cries in corner)

actually, looking back on it, i'd edit some of the parts to keep the flow up to a greater extent, but that's what i released. sometime in the future though.

U233-687 &amp;quot;ADAM&amp;quot; U233-687 "ADAM"

with a bit of tweaking to the drumming maybe- i could see this working well as an official song for an area of a game- maybe indi 2d or something bigger
gives me an odd impression of being in a large cave wandering around- or maybe something simmilar.
sorry ive been awake for 2 and a half days now so my brains sorta everywhere trying to be a clever
.... mmhmhm- anyways nice work here<3

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

the song actually is supposed to play in space. thus, i am really hapoy that you interpreted it as a large cave, spacing the sound with softness was mainly my goal. the problem about the drums - some people already said, they were too loud - compressing them made them sound like shit. even just a dab of compression. but i didn't want to turn the volume down, since they are supposed to have their place and lead the listener, introducing much more energy than the ambient melodies do.

a silent breath. [full fragile master] a silent breath. [full fragile master]

Dude if you wrote this on your own props by a million- it's f#cking beautifle- one of the best songs i've heared on newgrounds in like months! I havent listened to our others but im gonna in a sec. ( wipes metaphorical tears ) This song has a sortof meloncholy but adorable charm to it to say a few things about it's air- not great with these things but .... GOD I LOVE IT!
keep it up ok you're going great
( OMG I NEED TO STOP GUSHING ABOUT THIS MMMMMMMM!! )

( also comment below ... ok yeah i can see the Undertale refference- you can say im a fan of the game so with that i'd say this could work with maybe an area around snowdin or waterfall - maybe... )

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

i'm really happy that you like it. really.
please, don't stop gushing about it, haha. i have waited for someone who really enjoys my compositions this much. and yes, i completely did it by myself, no references or anything involved.

Sleepyhead OFF VOCAL Sleepyhead OFF VOCAL

sounds legitimately like a theme for a show or a game - it's awesome XD
maybe comical or jolly & uppity
either way i love it- added and 5'd for the tune here!

In Plain View -full album- In Plain View -full album-

First off, my stream loves the music sofar.
( i linked your page to them and the music here so they know about it- i was drawing then .... in past tense as you see this )

so yeah not bad for a music track, it's got the 80's synth down though not entirely a fan of the instruments used for a few songs like the one around 6:00 in- NOT TO SAY I DONT LIKE THE ALBUM i liked it just idk im a picky b#stard
it's good to listen to if you need to think and relax after a long day of either bordom or work :3

Oh and I guess one of my watchers are actually a big fan of yours so they wanna say hi
MARTIN IF YOU SEE THIS STOP SAYING SWEG IN THE STREAMS ;w; ILL SPINNER THE FIDGET OUT OF YOU!

anyways all in all 4.5 but really a 5 excluding my bs pickyness <3
loving your work as always dude

~ Chart of Project Netoku

Council of the Immortals -full album- Council of the Immortals -full album-

Initiate Ludicrous speed ...

GO!
( ↂ凸ↂ ) UAAAAGGGHHHHH
I like it, though personally it gets better halfway in ... but the styles around halfway i just like more

Oblivion Oblivion

well it sounds like you're getting better on music works- i like how this sounds, makes me thing of an air or more techy level out of something like sonic or a 2d platformer sorta game- sounds like the tune for a harder level as you've progressed :3

it does feel like it's missing somethign however, not exactly a dull song but just feels like it's missing some spark here and there ( but i write classical music idk )

teodorattt responds: