BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

and people thought Wendy was terrible with her sass ...

YOU DONT SEE HER SHACKLING PPL OVER BURGERS!
ehem ... anyways jolly good animation i say- doth remind the of certain plays of family dads and the American man . . .

08 - Oh, A.I. 08 - Oh, A.I.

This was the funniest thing i've seen all week here on new grounds, love stick figure animations but you knocked this out of the park for how it's all set up and layed out <3
thank your guys for me :3 this was awesome
subbing, faving, MAX STARS ALL AROUND DRINKS ONN ME LEEEET'S MOVE IT PPL!!!

Birthday Wishes from Sin - VA Richard Garner Birthday Wishes from Sin - VA Richard Garner

Do you have a P.f. Changs ? i heared about it from some guy in sana ana or whatever the Hell it was

Comick responds:

That's...an odd question for this animation!! Haha, but no they have no PF Chang restaurants where I live. But I have eaten at one over in Sacramento...its OK. Some of the dishes are too salty but the noodles were really good imo.

Alien Invasion Alien Invasion

Pete demands a sacrifice ...
and maybe go with more cheese on this dish mkay ?

CONCLUSE: Lost PS1 Horror Demo - Part 2 CONCLUSE: Lost PS1 Horror Demo - Part 2

You had me at rare

JMartin97 responds:

Thanks for checking it out and leaving a comment, it's quiet around newgrounds these days :)

Warfstache Sings - Markiplier Animation Warfstache Sings - Markiplier Animation

... nope im smoking the right blunt EHEM
see you went with the rick and morty art style- nice.
maybe add something in the background too but up to you

birthboy (short) birthboy (short)

you waited 18 years for that? ... you sad sad child ... ehem- adult.

anyways grats on 18, i got 2 months til im 21 so not ure what ill be doing

GLOW GLOW

Do me a favor and look up an animated short called alight on Youtube
it shouldnt be hard to find
this gave me a flashback to that video IMMEDIATELY
nice work here but it's a bit rough is all

( if you need ideas and inspiration for what to make and animate why not get inspiration from other animations and creators, see what ahd how the do things and think to yourself for a bit on what sounds intereting to try ok ? )

DatowdaAnimates responds:

Alight did actually inspire me! :D
Also there was a comic about fireboy and watergirl i think it was named Hold Close.
I really wanted to animate those picture and here i am now. ^_^

Heaven is a garden shed Heaven is a garden shed

THis was interesting to watch- kinda grim and simple :3
i keep playing the last shot with the shed like WTH is falling out the doorway- an arm, a leg- i cant tell sorry XD
It's nice how it's just simple lines, i think even basic colors would kill the mood tbh so this is great as is

sketchnate responds:

that's cool you like it, thanks!
as for what's falling out of the shed, that's up to you to decide

Death's job Death's job

It's got maeture written alllll over it
( ok now that the critical bs is over with so some ppl can leave be )

It's not bad but it a bit rough- ofcourse it's a simple animation maybe with current skills and efforts this is what you can do sofar? it's not bad but if it is the case it's about expected for results.
do wish a couple things were a taaad better set, like death's face and the man's model on the gurter ( if i have that word right ) - bring the arms down tad they're too hovery and stiff- and maybe tweak death's face to make him more natural and realistic, it's alright as is but feels oddly cartoony.
also maybe have him holding that clock on his board in his hand like he looks over at it- rather than it being glued on the board itself.
sorry I do like it just some ideas to help, nos saying any DO IT's just thoughts :3

RhogerSato responds:

You're right. This is my first animation on 3ds max, so i wasn't expecting ppl to really like it haha!
I made Death's model myself and downloaded the old guy model, so the art styles are not the same :/
I'm happy with your feedback, next time it'll be better, I promise!

All the best!