Orc Bang HD Orc Bang HD

nice work ... but it feels a bit too chatty

MoonWalker MoonWalker

did you co make this ? it feels like half the animation was yours and he other ... idek- just like the second half the style got sooooo weird
the distorted low-draw quality mixed with with actual character fluidity

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

I knew I shouldn't have eaten those brownies out of the fridge ....

Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

hard to play when the game keeps lagging with frames ;w;

Fragile Fragile

Life is fragile . . .

Asteroids Asteroids

it needs more to it- rather easy to play, i sat still for maybe 3 minutes to just see how damage or death worked because of the mechanics, if you could maybe fly around an area with objects floating around rather than a fixed gun and floating rocks- it'd find more interest to it. . . maybe add enemies too ? It's not bad for a first but it's just not that great. sorry ;w;

pegboard nerds - hero [lilly.exe's bluescreen prompt remix] pegboard nerds - hero [lilly.exe's bluescreen prompt remix]

sorta gives me the feeling of a racing game theme- maybe that or something catchy for a beat like with cluster truck- WHY CLUSTER TRUCK !?!? ... idk im weird dude ^-^
i love the song you remixed here- it has a nice flow with how you did this- very jumpy and fluid if that makes sence ?- in a good way
just sounds like something i'd play if i was doing some sick tricks or in a race in a video game <3

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

yeah, "solid" beats really remind people (including me) of racing games.
actually, my original intention was making a rhythm game and using this as one of the first featured songs, but that rhythm game has only come as far as the title screen. (cries in corner)

actually, looking back on it, i'd edit some of the parts to keep the flow up to a greater extent, but that's what i released. sometime in the future though.

U233-687 &amp;quot;ADAM&amp;quot; (ambient/drum loop) U233-687 "ADAM" (ambient/drum loop)

with a bit of tweaking to the drumming maybe- i could see this working well as an official song for an area of a game- maybe indi 2d or something bigger
gives me an odd impression of being in a large cave wandering around- or maybe something simmilar.
sorry ive been awake for 2 and a half days now so my brains sorta everywhere trying to be a clever
.... mmhmhm- anyways nice work here<3

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

the song actually is supposed to play in space. thus, i am really hapoy that you interpreted it as a large cave, spacing the sound with softness was mainly my goal. the problem about the drums - some people already said, they were too loud - compressing them made them sound like shit. even just a dab of compression. but i didn't want to turn the volume down, since they are supposed to have their place and lead the listener, introducing much more energy than the ambient melodies do.

a silent breath. [full fragile master] a silent breath. [full fragile master]

Dude if you wrote this on your own props by a million- it's f#cking beautifle- one of the best songs i've heared on newgrounds in like months! I havent listened to our others but im gonna in a sec. ( wipes metaphorical tears ) This song has a sortof meloncholy but adorable charm to it to say a few things about it's air- not great with these things but .... GOD I LOVE IT!
keep it up ok you're going great
( OMG I NEED TO STOP GUSHING ABOUT THIS MMMMMMMM!! )

( also comment below ... ok yeah i can see the Undertale refference- you can say im a fan of the game so with that i'd say this could work with maybe an area around snowdin or waterfall - maybe... )

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

i'm really happy that you like it. really.
please, don't stop gushing about it, haha. i have waited for someone who really enjoys my compositions this much. and yes, i completely did it by myself, no references or anything involved.

Lake Lake

lovely on it's own but the simple animations make it go MILES ahead- details details anyways looooove iiiiit !
wish i could do the style you have it's just too gorgeous HNNNNNNNNG
( implodes )

owl owl

fancy <3

Drain Me Drain Me

interesting but how the shade effect looks- and maybe it's meant this way but ... they look like a hairy dude with it