Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP) Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP)

I just wanna make sure- you do know your game's ... well basically all your games are on a site called comdotgame right?- just dont want your content being stripped or thrown around if you dont know about it ;m; - also, nice animation btw, just like your others but this is a unique favorite for now personally out f your more simple works :3
keep up the art loves XD

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

And i thought my mother inlaw was a terrifying insect . . .

( PUNS!- anyways noe animation, weird af but kinda cool really :3 )

Volt Rider Volt Rider

i'm still angry this isn't 4 or 5 stars yet . . .
*Flicks on Wof*

( It's been a good while but this is still one of my favorite works on here, maybe it's the music, maybe it's the fact it's warframe and OMG I LIVE VOLT - but whatever all the same god this piece is awesome :3 ) - please keep up the work here ok?

Arkham ASSylum Arkham ASSylum

Very well made- found out about this via a tumblr post so decided FUCK IT might as well see what's up. At any rate, great work ( though with no disrespect to the VA maybe a mute command would be good- sometimes ppl just dont wanna hear chatter ... or they're just gonna hate on the voice XD )

oh and found the secret in the flash- wish it were either longer or had some extra stuff to it ;w;
see ya loves keep up the work.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

To kep it short and sweet, it's a simple fun game, it has a nice retro theme and the color palet was a good idea- think you should have put a couple achievements but it's still a fun game to kill time on.

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank you!

AIM - Girashu's Theme AIM - Girashu's Theme

Girashu:

I feel the power!!
Not gonna lie this is pretty cool- never had theme music- if only AUKION WOULD MAKE ME SOMETHING!!- but this is really nice <3- thank you ^v^
and best of luck in the contest love!

teodorattt responds:

I didn't enter the contest because the song has to be at least 3 minutes long.
But thanks for the review! I'm really glad that you like it!
If you want more theme music, you can count on me.

We are Number One but it's METAL We are Number One but it's METAL

This is actually alot better than I expected it to be- great work here :D
keep up the good work! just wish it were longer if possible

After a fun night After a fun night

Very cute :D - I'll be looking at the other posts you've madefor "curiosity's sake'

Tall dood Tall dood

Dude i LOVE THIS! - Looks like something i'd see in a game- though ofcourse possible tweaks and all that shyte heheh <3
fav'd

birbos responds:

Right on! Thanks!

Shantae's Ride Shantae's Ride

Really- cute- wish there was more with the image though ;v;

TonicOrange responds:

i might go back and make a comic page of shantae tbh, she's a super cutie. and ive found comic pages are really fun to do