Life of a Japanese Woman Life of a Japanese Woman

look i hate to be an a$$ but this should never have passed the judgement phase how this is right now
that being said ... ( i wasted like half an hour trying to get the highscore so people would remember me ;w; . . .I WASNT EVEN CLOSE)

Maze Dog Maze Dog

well for such a simple game im surprised i got so into it- 31 minutes, 44 seconds it took since i got a bit stumped on where to go- didnt realise the castle was opened
the puzzle aspects were interesting though sometimes a bit of a ? :o
music started to drive me nuts tbh- nice but the simpleness of it plus this sort of 8 bit for too long can kill ya XD
wish i knew what the rainbow cat was for- only found 7/8 treats have no idea where i could have left the last one
that's about it :3
it's a nice game to kill time on but can make you think XD
4.5/5 just cause the music- i know there were two songs but just needs more work sorry sorry
( now being it's almost 2 am i need a nap too- bork! )

platformalist responds:

Hi ProjectNetoku!

Thanks for all the detailed feedback! You're right about it not being 100% clear that the castle has been opened after the 7th bird is found - it's amazing how fine a line signposting can be. Too much, and players don't feel like they have freedom. Too little, and things get genuinely confusing. It's up to me to get a little more familiar with this line. :P I'll also remember to include more music in future games too, just to keep things fresh! And you don't need to apologize for criticizing the game! That's what reviews are for! :D

Thanks for playing. :)

Click to Live Click to Live

( circles max spawnable dot enemies into a pile )
welp it's been 20 seconds and ive already exploited the game- good night folks

Super Zombies Again Super Zombies Again

I'd prefer if there were some achievements to get with this sadly none to be had
not sure how that works if you need permission to do that stuff
it's an interesting game but it's also been a bit buggy- things not spawning or at one point the menu locked up

Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

hard to play when the game keeps lagging with frames ;w;

Fragile Fragile

Life is fragile . . .

Asteroids Asteroids

it needs more to it- rather easy to play, i sat still for maybe 3 minutes to just see how damage or death worked because of the mechanics, if you could maybe fly around an area with objects floating around rather than a fixed gun and floating rocks- it'd find more interest to it. . . maybe add enemies too ? It's not bad for a first but it's just not that great. sorry ;w;

Spektakel Spektakel

i found a glitch where you either can walk through the railing and to the void due to either non existing physics in the rails around where the blue fore / gas traps are at or a glitch that disables physics around those gas traps making the walls there move through... able
anyways im going to keep playing but sofar so good, it looks kinda interesting.
( 10 minutes later and a retry )
with this being a demo the mechanics mostly all hold solid, that's the only glitch i found ... or maybe un-added physics? the controls are mostly alright but i wish there were alt controls like enter or x,c,v being the attack key- but that's just me feeling a bit off with the e key right there XD
i'll give this a 3.8/5 but basically 4. best of luck in the full game dev dude i love the concept and the art style... never will learn ow to do webgl would love to I WANNA HAVE MY CHARACTERS RUNNING AROUND JUST AS A GAME TEST- just see how it looks to do something like THIS <3

The Sound of Silence (Alpha ver. 0.02) The Sound of Silence (Alpha ver. 0.02)

for a demo it's not that bad- what is the engine you used though and how ? i know that's alot to ask but i would love to code and make a game like this for ppl to enjoy. im assuming rpg maker but i wonder how though ;w;
the only issues to complain on is the grammar, just minor statements in the game ive knoticed when you first finish the puzzle in the alt world bedroom. beyond that I love the art style, line-less sorta painted avatars look nice and the game handles kinda perfectly. I hope to see the full game soon enough.

Infinity - To The Top Infinity - To The Top

beyond the stated issues one thing i wonder is why the second boss ship has such a long time on its firing lazer- i cant dodge it if i can only fly left and right- had it go off on the left side of the screen but it walsed well long enough to get me on the other, so i couldnt dodge it.
not to gripe on simpler things but that seems like an issue if your ship can only take one hit and that hit is about undodgeable ( not sure how lamia got farther either he killed the ship faster or figured out how to get away easier than i did, was kiiinda focusing on surviving the blast not shooting )

13rice responds:

Your ship is faster than the laser turret ! You can go far left, then on the top. There's nothing undodgeable ;), even with more difficult bosses.